Practice Tonight

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009
      Greeting unto the populace of the Barony of Ayreton,

      (yes I know it's a bit presumptive at this time, but I consider it "Positive Thinking")

      In light of the amazing Chicago Weather that we're enduring this evening, I send this missive.

      Let your common sense prevail over your undying love of Archery and stay home if you've a treacherous path to travel.
      I of course will be there, as the range is, how do I say it?  "It's Far" from my home.

      All joking aside, please travel safely if you're attending.  If not, enjoy what comfort you may and we will shoot in the future.

      THL Dougal MacAlister, C.G.C.
      Midlands Regional Archery Marshal