I would like to remind everyone that this weekend is the Youth Fighting Symposium
, hosted by the Shire of Greyhope. This is the 7th year of YFS, and many great things are planned.
Youth rapier events are planned alongside youth heavy fighting.
Classes and authorizations are planned for the entire day, with
tournaments following. A Pennsic rematch is planned as well, pitting
graduates of the youth program against the marshals that taught them.
This year we are proud to be hosting Crown Princess Ceinwen as well as
Crown Prince Quilliam and Crown Princess Dagmar of Ealdormere, ardent
supporters of the youth combat programs.
Class offerings include:
- The Basics on How to Become a Better Fighter - Henry of Exeter
- Righteous Defender, a study on the writings of Erasmus of Rotterdam - Thomas der Kreuzfahrer
- Feints, Using Them and not Falling for Them - Duke Sir Palymer
- New Youth Rapier Rules - THL Amanita Villarosa
- Youth Marshal Fast Track - Master Sean o’Shaughnessy
The event location is:
Grace Baptist Church Site Map
2502 Monroe Street
Laporte, IN 46350
$4 per Adult
$2 per Youth
$3 Non-member Surcharge
Checks to: SCA Inc - Shire of Greyhope
Bread Bowl Lunch will be served from 11:30 - 1:00, and a Pizza Feast
from 5:30 - 6:00. If you have any questions please feel free to contact
the event autocrats or I would be happy to forward them.
Lord Justice McArtain Rowena McDermott
_-=-_ _-=-_ _-=-_
Brynniulfr "Brynn" Herleifsson
m/k/a CJ Miller
Shire of Greyhope
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
"I will find a way, or make one"