SCA STUFF STOLEN - Forwarded by request

  • Dave Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      Greetings all!
      Please forgive the SPAM but I wanted to make sure this gets to as many
      people as possible.

      A personal trailer that contained items belonging to the Kingdom of
      Ansteorra (Texas and Oklahoma) and the Barony of Namron (Oklahoma City,
      OK) was stolen out of a driveway last night. Please keep your eyes open for
      the following items on eBay, Craig's List, or anywhere else they might turn
      up:

      - The trailer is a white 5x8 box trailer with a red SCA sticker on the
      upper left corner of the door.
      - *Kingdom* (primary heraldry is a black star on a gold background)
      Kingdom Pavilion
      Her Throne
      Kneeling Pillow
      Black box of largess
      Banner (Not main banner box)
      - *Namron* (primary heraldry is a tornado)
      Baronial Pavilion
      Hat box with 3 coronets
      Feast gear box with feast gear
      Banners