Fwd: [Mid] Domesday Reports Due Now

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009

      From the middle bridge.

      H.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Sherry Turk <s.turk@...>
      To: sca-middle@...; Northern_Oaken_Archery@yahoogroups.com; cleft <cleftlist@...>; eastwatch@yahoogroups.com; Jonathon/Lorenzo <lorenzosca@...>; Rivenvale@...
      Sent: Mon, Nov 30, 2009 8:45 am
      Subject: [Mid] Domesday Reports Due Now

      Greetings All Marshal's and MITs,

      I will be sending my Domesday Report to the Archery General by midnight tonight.
      Thank you to those who have reported, but, the most of you have not.
      Please send me your reports, even if you've done nothing.
      Lady Cherise of the Cleftlands
      Northern Archery Marshal

    • Dougal MacAlister
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
        Hillary,
        Thanks for the reminder but that's incorrect information.

        Archery Marshals of the Middle, need to send them to me for processing.

        THL Dougal MacAlister, C.G.C.
        Midlands Regional Archery Marshal

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
          Whoops,

          Thanks for the update.  I will pass that info onto Foxvale as well.

          Much appreciated!

          H.