Thanksgiving Surprise – Our Ayreton Arms are Approved!

  • young
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2009
      Greetings All!

      Looking for something to be thankful for at the end of our Holiday weekend?

      Check out this link:

      http://heraldry.sca.org/heraldry/loar/2009/09/09-09lar.html

      This is the November Letter of Acceptance from the College of Heralds. Included in this letter is the following:

      Ayreton, Barony of. Device. Per pale vert and azure, a laurel wreath between five mullets of six points in annulo argent.

      What does that mean?

      Our device is approved! We have a Baronial name *and* Baronial arms.

      Soon we will have our Baronial Transition packet completed and delivered to the Crown, Curia, and the Seneschalate.

      We've been doing a lot of hard work and have been having a great time pulling it all together. Time to celebrate our successes and look forward to our next steps. Thank you everyone!

      Happy Thanksgiving!
      ~philip
    • Bernal Schooley
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2009
        Huzzah...

        The best part is that we don't have to redo any of the banners, shields or insignias that we've already done.

        And... I can go ahead and paint my new war shield. :)

        --Richard

        On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 9:09 PM, young <philipwhite@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings: