Come celebrate the holidays with The Pippins

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2009
      Good citizens of Ayreton, I send you holiday greetings!

      As you prepare for a bountiful harvest festival this week, consider your plans for the month of December.  The Pippins would love to see you at one of our holiday performances.  Join us for some pre-16th century holiday and secular music!  Here's our holiday schedule, we'd love to have you join us.  It's also a great "demo" opportunity -- if you are with family and friends and want to share the SCA with them, this is an easy and fun way to do it.

      Friday, December 4: Singing at Centuries and Sleuths as part of the Forest Park Living Windows evening, from 6:30 to 8:30pm

      Saturday, December 12: A Pippins winter concert.  We'll be at Unity Lutheran Church, at 1212 W. Balmoral Ave, Chicago.  We're singing at 2pm for about an hour, join us at Gianetta's house for tea and snacks after, at 1424 W Balmoral.

      Thursday, December 17: We'll be singing at Christkindmarkt downtown, around 6:30 pm.

      Thanks everyone for the support!

      Yours in service and song,

      Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza