Re: Dec 20th practice in Madison

  • Dave Roland
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2009
      If you shoot archery this would be a great thing to go to for you as well!

      They shoot archery from 20 yards starting around noon. They have enough room for about 10-15 people on the archery line at one time. That leaves more than enough room for people to fight well behind the archery line in safety and fun.

      There are those that shoot archery first and then switch over and fight. It's a great practice to make no matter what marshal art you do. They have also been known to do thrown weapons after Archery tears down. The last three Kings of Northshield are all from the Barony of Jaravellir though I don't know what their practice schedule is.

      I enjoyed my time in the Barony of Jararvellir a lot and fighter practices were definitely a part of that.

      Ian the Green,

      Shire of Mynydd Seren
      Region of Constellation
      Middle Kingdom.