Dec 20th practice in Madison

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2009
      Hello,

      We have been invited to practice with our friends in the Barony of Jaravellir in Northshield on Sunday, Dec 20th. They hold practices from noon to 4. I will be going for sure. If you are interested, here is the link to the directions.

      http://www.jararvellir.org/sites.php

      Henry
      Marshal, Ayreton
    • Dave Roland
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2009
        If you shoot archery this would be a great thing to go to for you as well!

        They shoot archery from 20 yards starting around noon. They have enough room for about 10-15 people on the archery line at one time. That leaves more than enough room for people to fight well behind the archery line in safety and fun.

        There are those that shoot archery first and then switch over and fight. It's a great practice to make no matter what marshal art you do. They have also been known to do thrown weapons after Archery tears down. The last three Kings of Northshield are all from the Barony of Jaravellir though I don't know what their practice schedule is.

        I enjoyed my time in the Barony of Jararvellir a lot and fighter practices were definitely a part of that.

        Ian the Green,

        Shire of Mynydd Seren
        Region of Constellation
        Middle Kingdom.