Ayreton and Pennsic

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2009
      Greetings everyone,
      I know, here it is not even Thanksgiving and I am talking Pennsic. :)
      As I have mentioned at one or two baronial meetings, the plan is to have an Ayreton camp at Pennsic. No, we don't know for sure where we will be (but area B-4 is the front runner currently). I have been informed that the day pre-reg opens on Jan 1st, we can get Ayreton added as an option. I will post more as it happens.
      What opinion, if any, does everyone have on hired troops? Ayreton has been offered a chance to possibly hire troops but I wanted to get the feelings of the barony at large before I got into any serious discussions.
      Just to be clear, in no way would I make promises/deals in the name of Ayreton.
      Please send any questions/opinions offlist to me at scribesquire@...
      In service,
      Henry of Exeter
    • Sir Ix
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2009
        Unto the Barony of Ayreton,

        people of Ayreton to consider camping with the Midlands. Either as a
        separate group or as a part of the Midlands land. The people of
        Ayreton are an integral part of the Midlands and it would be a great
        thing for us all to be together at Pennsic in support of the Crown.
        Please consider this option and thank you for your time

        In Service to his Crown, Kingdom, Region, Barony, Canton and Household
        - Ix

        --
        Sir Ixtilixochitl
        http://aztecknight.livejournal.com