Boar's Head, Dec 5th, Retainers needed

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 10, 2009
      Greetings,

      Thier Majesties and His Highness shall be traveling to visit our good friends in Northshield next month. They are in need of retainers for the day so if you are available, please let me know off list. I will endeavor to get a schedule together in advance of the event.

      In service,
      Henry of Exeter
      scribesquire@...
    • Terry
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 20, 2009
        Greetings,

        Thier Majesties and His Highness shall be traveling to visit our good friends in Northshield on Dec 5th. They are in need of retainers for the day so if you are available, please let me know off list. I will endeavor to get a schedule together in advance of the event.

        At this time I have only one person offering to help....

        In service,
        Henry of Exeter
        scribesquire@...
      • thomas penyngton
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 20, 2009
          I'm hoping to go, and would like to help.

          thomas p

          Terry wrote:
          > Greetings,
          >
          > Thier Majesties and His Highness shall be traveling to visit our good friends in Northshield on Dec 5th. They are in need of retainers for the day so if you are available, please let me know off list. I will endeavor to get a schedule together in advance of the event.
          >
          > At this time I have only one person offering to help....
          >
          > In service,
          > Henry of Exeter
          > scribesquire@...

        • ian_maceyer
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 21, 2009
            Henry, I'm not entirely certain what a retainer does but I'll help.

            Ian MacEyer
            "Exuro Silva"

          • amysnewstart07@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 21, 2009
              What do retainers do?  Is there compensation such as site fee waiver and such?  Wayne and I from Ravenslake would be willing as we were going to bow out due to financial concerns.  Reply offlist.  Amy

            • Scribesquire@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 1, 2009

                Greetings everyone,

                Last call for retainers for Boar's Head.

                Thank you to Mistress Arienne, Master Thomas, and Master Sean who have volunteered already.   I will have a schedule out tomorrow.

                Henry