Project Night on Wednesday

  • Onnena filia Dunocatus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Greetings!

      Project Night is held every Wednesday evening from 6:30pm-ish until 9
      or 10pm at the home of Onnen and Meurig. We have table space, floor
      space, and a sewing machine should you need to borrow. Kids are
      welcome (we have two little ones, so the toys are pre-school aged and
      earlier). Our two small dogs will be sequestered. BYOB.

      You can use Google to get to our complex (Country Glen Apartments) at
      2310 W. Nichols Road, Arlington Heights, IL. Once in the complex, go
      straight over two speed bumps, and turn right before the third.
      Follow the parking lot around the small pond and turn right when you
      enter the second parking lot. Please park in an unmarked space, as
      you may be towed if the resident comes home. We are at the far end of
      the parking lot (you might want to drop off your supplies before parking).

      We look forward to seeing you!

      Onnen and Meurig