charter posted in .doc

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2009
      The Charter was accepted at tonight's meeting. I've added a .doc version of the charter to the Files of this group, so that there's a editable copy somewhere other than my personal possession.

      Thanks to everyone that worked on the charter. Like all such documents, there are things about it that I'm sure each of us would have done differently if left to our own devices. And we are pleasantly surprised by some of those, and not thrilled with others. But I think we worked well together getting to something that will move us along the next step toward becoming a great Barony of the Midrealm, and I thank you all for the effort.

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com