Pictures from All Souls

  • Eva
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
      Here are a few pictures that I took at the All Souls tournament. What a beautiful day we had! Who would have expected a weekend of summer in November!

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/13119142@N04/sets/72157622639959613/

      -Elianora Saunfayle
    • KCMalone3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
        Elianora,

        Fantastic pictures!  AND a beautiful dress!  Magdelena loves your sideless surcoat.  You are very pretty in that color!  Thank you for sharing!

        Anna