All Soul's Day lunch!

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Greetings--

      Due to technical difficulties, the lunch menu has not been posted to our website yet (yes, the spankings will begin shortly)...

      Anyway, the menu is as follows:

      Quiche---a choice of one of the following:

      Chicken and Spinach

      Sausage and Cheddar (with mushrooms, onion and green pepper, too)

      Veggie (spinach, mushroom, onion, green pepper, cheese)

      A piece of fruit

      A pickle

      A drink

      A dessert