All Soul's Day Nov. 7th

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Greetings all--

      Vanished Wood members would like to invite All Soul's to join us for our Canterbury Tales event.  We have several classes available, an interesting Tourney, fighting of all sorts (Youth, Heavy, Rapier), and a wonderful feast!  Specifics can be found on our website  www.vanishedwood.org

      We hope to see any and all weary (or not so weary) pilgrims!

      Yours In Pious Service,

      The Abbess and good servants of the Chapel....