Baronial Business Meeting Agenda: Sunday November 8, 2009 at 6:00 PM (Potluck at

  • young_happy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      Greetings All!

      Baronial Business Meeting is next week.

      And, there will be no Charter Meeting preceding it! That's right, we've done all the heavy lifting over the past year and now we get to vote on the final charter draft. (Draft will be posted to the yahoo list shortly.)

      Potluck to start at 5:00 pm. Please bring food to share with everyone. Plan ahead because we will also have fighter practice before the meeting.

      Details:
      Host: Grey Gargoyles
      When: Sunday November 8, 2009 at 6:00 PM (Potluck at 5:00 PM)
      Where: University of Chicago, Ida Noyes Hall 1212 East 59th street Chicago IL 60637

      Agenda:

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule (5 min)
      • Ayreton Officer Reports (5 min each)
      • Transition Update (5 min)
      • Ayreton Carnivale (10 min)
      • Upcoming Local Events (5min)
      • Crown / Kingdom gifts (5 min)
      • Other Announcements

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on the agenda please let me know before the meeting. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

      Officers – if you can not make it please let me know. Send me what you would like to report or please send your deputy.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal