Re: [SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea] *Renaissance Dance Practice, Tues Nov 7*

  • Kevinp9523@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6 8:25 AM
      If perchance  your space is unavailable during the University's winter break, the dancers are welcome to share the fencer's space at the church.
      Kevin Ambrozijwski, TGS rapier marshal

      Inigo Montoya:You are using Bonetti's Defense against me, ah?
      Man in Black: I thought it fitting considering the rocky terrain.
      Inigo Montoya: Naturally, you must suspect me to attack with Capa Ferro?
      Man in Black: Naturally... but I find that Thibault cancels out Capa Ferro. Don't you?
      Inigo Montoya: Unless the enemy has studied his Agrippa... which I have.