Re: [Ayreton] All Souls Feast- Looking for Servers & Clean up Crew

  • Nora London
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 28, 2009
      All Souls is November 7th.

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 10:25 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] All Souls Feast- Looking for Servers & Clean up Crew

      The Shire of Ravenslake is having its monthly meeting on the 1st of Nov.  When is All Souls?  Amy

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 30, 2009
        lord Aaron and I just found out that we do not have to do our mundance chores that day and can assist you in your endeavors. Plus it would ease our coffers. So add us to your list. lady Brigitte. (Amy and Wayne Gibbons) See you on the 7th of November.