Re: [Ayreton] All Souls Feast- Looking for Servers & Clean up Crew

  • amysnewstart07@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 27, 2009
      The Shire of Ravenslake is having its monthly meeting on the 1st of Nov.  When is All Souls?  Amy

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 28, 2009

        All Souls is November 7.  Here is the link to the event web site.

        http://www.vanishedwood.org/all_souls.php

        Sean o’Shaughnessy, Troll

        Thomas W. Hughes

        2505 Rosehall Lane

        Aurora, Illinois 60503

        Mobile: 630-418-8774

        Home: 630-229-0926

        The Shire of Ravenslake is having its monthly meeting on the 1st of Nov.  When is All Souls?  Amy

        We have some openings for Servers and Clean up Crew for feast.

        These positions come with free meals at the staff table. Staff will be needed at 4:30 pm for hall set up, instructions and dinner.

        There are 2-3 Server openings and 4 clean up openings available.

        Please contact me off line at nhalden@... if you are interested in reserving a position.

        My thanks in advance.

        Nicholaa, Feast Steward

      • Nora London
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 28, 2009
          All Souls is November 7th.

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 30, 2009
            lord Aaron and I just found out that we do not have to do our mundance chores that day and can assist you in your endeavors. Plus it would ease our coffers. So add us to your list. lady Brigitte. (Amy and Wayne Gibbons) See you on the 7th of November.