All Souls Feast- Looking for Servers & Clean up Crew

  • Nora London
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 27, 2009
      Greetings All,

      We have some openings for Servers and Clean up Crew for feast.

      These positions come with free meals at the staff table. Staff will be needed at 4:30 pm for hall set up, instructions and dinner.

      There are 2-3 Server openings and 4 clean up openings available.

      Please contact me off line at nhalden@... if you are interested in reserving a position.

      My thanks in advance.

      Nicholaa, Feast Steward
    • KCMalone3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 27, 2009
        Just so everyone knows, I am not sure if I can get to All Souls.  We have so many activities going on that day, I am still trying to get a handle on the logistics of getting everyone to and from activities and hopefully get to the event for a little bit with Travis.  Sounds like another awesome event!  Have fun if I dont get to attend!

        Anna
      • spdesroches@att.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 27, 2009
          Greetings

          I am offering my services as you see fit. I may also be able to offer up a student volunteer or more from the University of Chicago, where I have offered the students there rides to the event, and did mention the prospect of FREE Food to those who wished to offer their services to you. I'll let you know as the offers pour in from our ever-hungry students.

          In Service
          Baron Etienne le Couteau des Roches

          -------------- Original message from "Nora London" <nhalden@...>: --------------

          Greetings All,

          We have some openings for Servers and Clean up Crew for feast.

          These positions come with free meals at the staff table. Staff will be needed at 4:30 pm for hall set up, instructions and dinner.

          There are 2-3 Server openings and 4 clean up openings available.

          Please contact me off line at nhalden@comcast. net if you are interested in reserving a position.

          My thanks in advance.

          Nicholaa, Feast Steward

        • amysnewstart07@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 27, 2009
            The Shire of Ravenslake is having its monthly meeting on the 1st of Nov.  When is All Souls?  Amy

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 28, 2009

              All Souls is November 7.  Here is the link to the event web site.

              http://www.vanishedwood.org/all_souls.php

              Sean o’Shaughnessy, Troll

              Thomas W. Hughes

              2505 Rosehall Lane

              Aurora, Illinois 60503

              Mobile: 630-418-8774

              Home: 630-229-0926

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 28, 2009
                All Souls is November 7th.

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 30, 2009
                  lord Aaron and I just found out that we do not have to do our mundance chores that day and can assist you in your endeavors. Plus it would ease our coffers. So add us to your list. lady Brigitte. (Amy and Wayne Gibbons) See you on the 7th of November.