Fwd: [Mid] Re: Midlands Exchequer's meeting

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2009

      FYI - from the Middlebridge

      -----Original Message-----
      From: David A Young <david.young1@...>
      To: sca-middle@...
      Sent: Tue, Oct 27, 2009 9:31 am
      Subject: [Mid] Re: Midlands Exchequer's meeting

      Attn All Midlands Exchequers, below is a message from the Society Exchequer.
      Please respond with the information asked for to me ASAP at david.young1@...
      thanks
      Aidan

      Hello and happy Tuesday!

      I look forward to seeing all of you at the Society's Illinois Branch Exchequers
      meeting to be graciously held at the Barony of Shattered Crystal's Russian
      Winter Crystal Ball Event on November 14, 2009.

      Before we get together, there is a list of items I need drawn up from each
      group.  If you have purchased any items in the calendar year of 2009 that fit
      the description on the Financial Report form for:

      Regalia (page 7)

      Equipment that must be depreciated (page 8)

      Inventory (page 6)

      I need the following:

      Item description

      Date purchased

      Cost

      For example, if you bought a computer:

      Item description:  HP computer model 9080 with monitor

      Date purchased: 4-27-09

      Cost: $650

      If you have made no purchases that fit the above criteria, please state "No
      items purchased in 2009". Additionally, I request that if your group is planning
      to purchase anything that fits the criteria from now to before the end of the
      2009 calendar year, either hold off purchasing it until after the Corporate
      switch, or contact me and we will discuss it.

      Please gather the above information and send it no later than November 2, 2009

      david.young1@...

      Thank you very much and I hope to see you all at the Ball!

      Pat Fitch

      Society Exchequer

      From:  David A Young <david.young1@...>