[CHARTER] Final Draft uploaded to files

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2009
      The final draft of the chart has been uploaded to files, named "Ayreton Baronial Charter - 2009-10-11.pdf". There is some chance there will be further revision if the kingdom deputy for baronial charters finds anything that needs to be changed, but barring that, its done. Read and review, we'll be voting on it at the next Baronial meeting.

      Here follows an opinion, with no force of law. But it is a strongly held opinion: IMHO, after an open committee spent a year working on this, with regular progress reports to the mailing list and pleas for people to come participate, the vote should be a simple Yes/No to the question "Do we accept this as the Baronial Charter for Ayreton?" The content of the Charter should not be open for further discussion at this point. If there is something about it you dislike enough to vote the entire Charter down, please do so, and we'll go back to work to try and write something acceptable to a majority of the people of Ayreton. But if you vote no, I for one will expect you to attend every meeting held to draft a Charter until one is passed.

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com