FW: [thievesofhearts] ToH Practice canceled for Oct 27th

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2009

      From: thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com [mailto:thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Clint Anderson
      Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 8:44 AM
      To: thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com; Areton list; Ravenslake List; Logos; Baron Terrence; Adam Velez
      Subject: [thievesofhearts] ToH Practice canceled for Oct 27th

      FYI......

      Due to the wet weather this weekend we are behind schedule building the haunted house for Halloween.  As such we are canceling fight practice tomorrow night so that those of us involved can get things back on track.

      Sorry for the short notice and any inconvenience that this might cause.  We'll be back at practice on Tuesday Nov 3rd.

      Anton

      Anton du Marais