ToH Practice canceled for Oct 27th

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2009

      FYI......
      Due to the wet weather this weekend we are behind schedule building the haunted house for Halloween.  As such we are canceling fight practice tomorrow night so that those of us involved can get things back on track.

      Sorry for the short notice and any inconvenience that this might cause.  We'll be back at practice on Tuesday Nov 3rd.

      Anton

      Anton du Marais