Re: [Ayreton] Sunday at the University of Chicago--new students

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2009
      Dear Guy,

      Thanks for the warning about Family Weekend! I hope everyone checks their email before going to practice!

      I will not be there today, due to a stomach bug. If anyone else goes, please convey my regrets to the other fighters and to the two U of Chicago students who put on armor last weekend!

      Next weekend, I expect to have plenty of time for fighting practice. Next Sunday is the GG business meeting, right? Maybe the new students will come, and we can make plans for getting them to the All Soul's event on Nov 7? I'll help work on rides for them.

      see you next week,

      Fern