Sunday at the University of Chicago

  • dfvalenta
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2009
      Looking over the facilities calendar I see that this is Family Weekend at UofC!!

      We have no indoor space and parking will be problematic too. All of Ida is being used.

      The fields will, no doubt, be muddy.

      We have canceled our pot luck and A&S gathering.

      As far as fighters practice goes Henry can make the call but I know I'm not making the drive.

      Guy
    • Fern
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2009
        Dear Guy,

        Thanks for the warning about Family Weekend! I hope everyone checks their email before going to practice!

        I will not be there today, due to a stomach bug. If anyone else goes, please convey my regrets to the other fighters and to the two U of Chicago students who put on armor last weekend!

        Next weekend, I expect to have plenty of time for fighting practice. Next Sunday is the GG business meeting, right? Maybe the new students will come, and we can make plans for getting them to the All Soul's event on Nov 7? I'll help work on rides for them.

        see you next week,

        Fern