Audiobook - Manners, Customs and Dress during the Middle Ages.... etc.

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2009
      Manners, Customs and Dress During the Middle Ages and During the Renaissance Period
      by Paul Lacroix (1806-1884)

      This is a recently available audio book from LibriVox. I haven't
      listened yet, but thought I'd tell people about it before it gets to
      the top of my listening list (which is months away).

      Free download at
      http://librivox.org/manners-customs-and-dress-during-the-middle-ages-and-during-the-renaissance-period-by-paul-lacroix/

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com