Re: [Ayreton] Re: youth fighter practice again?

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 22, 2009
      Philippa,
      The Thieves practice is also a hike for us, so I do understand.  Wish we could find something 1/2 way between.   And I am not even sure where that would be.  I will see what I can do for that as well.

      Any Friday that I would set up practices for would be, to the best of my ability, not when we have major events.

      Anna