Potluck at the November Ayreton Business Meeting

  • young_happy
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2009
      Howdy All -

      So last month we finished early with the Charter Meeting and started our potluck at 5 pm and then followed by our Business Meeting at 6 pm.

      It seemed like a good way to do it and everyone had a great time just hanging out and socializing.

      Could we do that again for November? We don't have a Charter Planning meeting beforehand. so we have the time. And, it would be really nice to just chat for a while.

      So, I am suggesting we meet at 5pm for potluck and social time, business meeting at 6 pm, and then more socializing afterword.

      Who else is in? Any takers?

      If people are up for it then I'll make the plans. Thanks!

      ~philip
    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 20, 2009
        Works for me.  (Gareth too, even though he doesn't know it yet.)

        Hillary

        So last month we finished early with the Charter Meeting and started our potluck
        at 5 pm and then followed by our Business Meeting at 6 pm.

        It seemed like a good way to do it and everyone had a great time just hanging
        out and socializing.

        Could we do that again for November? We don't have a Charter Planning meeting
        beforehand. so we have the time. And, it would be really nice to just chat for a
        while.

        So, I am suggesting we meet at 5pm for potluck and social time, business meeting
        at 6 pm, and then more socializing afterword.

        Who else is in? Any takers?

        If people are up for it then I'll make the plans. Thanks!

        ~philip

        "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Judith Epstein
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 20, 2009
          Are these business meetings open to the whole populace, or only office-
          holders?

          Judith / no SCA name yet
          Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
        • suzanearley@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 20, 2009
            I'll try to bring something from the feast menu.
[...]

          • Wolfram von Waldersbach
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 20, 2009
              Judith,

              The Business Meetings are open to the populace.

              In Service,

              "Voca me cum benedictis"
              2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com