Demo - Saturday Nov 11th.

  • James McAdams
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2006
      Greetings,

      Angus Fraser has found us a demo opportunity next Saturday. The
      Scouts are having a training academy for leaders next weekend, which
      folks from most of the Ayreton area. We've got people to help with
      "gold key" garbing and the basics, but we're still looking for fighters
      and marshals who are willing & able to help.

      If anyone can join us in Aurora next Saturday, please let me know.

      In Service,
      Xavier