Demo opportunity - Nov 17th

  • James McAdams
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2006
      Greetings one and all,

      I'm sending this missive on behalf of the Foxvale demo
      co-ordinator. She's been approached by a scout group in Darien
      (southwest suburbs - not too far beyond I-294) about a Friday night demo
      on the 17th. They've specificly asked for a fighting demo, and we won't
      be able to supply any fighters.

      If anyone else wants to and can take this over, please let me know
      ASAP. We just found out they need a definitely response by this Tuesday
      (the 7th).

      Thank you for your time,
      In service,
      Xavier