Re: [SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea] 12th night menu update...

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 15, 2009
      Out of curiosity, does anyone have cheaper sourses?

      KevinAmbrozijwski

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 15, 2009

        Have you tried John's Live Poultry on Belmont?  They usually have rabbits and hares.

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 15, 2009

          Oh, Yeah -

          5955 W. Fullerton

          Chicago ILL 60639

          (773) 622-2813

        • suzanearley@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 15, 2009
            Thanks! I'll check them out.

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 15, 2009
              they say they have 6-7lb bunnies for $18.50. I'm gonna find my way over there to check it out.

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 16, 2009

                We have gotten poultry there in the past and the quality has always been very high.

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 16, 2009

                  Is this price for “dressed” or live Rabbits?

                  How soon are you expecting to procure the venison?

                  Hunting season has just opened and we have been fortunate to have gotten a deer the past three years.  They have provided us with plenty of venison for camp at war these past few years.  Perhaps Herne will grace us again this season.

                  How much venison are you looking for?

                  Dagan and Mica

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 16, 2009
                    I was going to get 12 chuck roasts (2-3 lbs each). I've found them online for $13 at venisonsteaks.com.

                  • AndreAllen@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 27, 2009
                      This may be so totally out of date that's is off-topic, but do please remember Gene's Sausage on, I believe, Irving; about 5000 west.  Iago knows.

                      Sonya, from the western hinterlands... where our mighty huntress Moxie flushes out rabbits regularly.  She doesn't share, though, alas!