Newcomer's Collegium - Carpool?

  • fortysixth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2009
      I hope this is okay to post...

      I am very new to the SCA, and planning to attend the Newcomer's Collegium in Spring Arbor, MI on 10/24. I am in the Chicago area, and would love to carpool with someone, since I'm not fond of driving long distances alone. I'm willing to drive, if anyone would like to attend, or would pitch in gas money if someone else is willing to drive.

      Please let me know!

      Thank you,

      Alis de Langres (mka Michelle)