Re: [Ayreton] October Crown -- good for a newbie?

  • Nora London
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 14, 2009
      Judith,

      I do not think there is a feast for Crown there is none listed on the event site. Court will be after the tournamanet and is listed at 6 pm.

      You can serve at our feast for All Souls, (feel free to bring your own food if you keep Kosher). Sundown on Saturday Nov 7 is at 4:38 pm and as set up for feast starts at about 5 pm it will be after the Shabbat ends.

      Let me know Off List if you would like to serve at our feast.

      Regards,

      Nicholaa
      Feast Steward
      All Souls