[CHARTER] Meeting Notes 2009-10-11

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      Ayreton Charter Committee
      2009-10-11 MeetingNotes

      Attending:
      Robyyan (Dennis Sherman) (T)
      Philip White (Craig Shupee')(T)
      Nadezda Zezastriz (Merril Miller) (T)
      Sean o'Shaughnessy (Tom Hughes)(V)
      Grimkirk ap Greymoor (J.M. Schneider)(T)
      Twm ap Twm (Tim Dinan)(V)
      Aethelwulf of Dover (Tom Scrip) (T)
      Henry of Exeter (Terry Doner) (R)
      Richard de Scolay (Bernal Schooky) (F)

      (F = Foxvale, G = Grey Gargoyles, R = Rokkehealden, T = Tree-Girt-Sea, V = Vanished Wood)

      We had no correspondence received.

      We revisited the discussion of proxy voting, and after a bit of wordsmithing agreed the original intent
      was acceptable.

      We discussed whether we have a Charteror a Charter and By-Laws. The main argument for a single document
      was the work needed to keep two documents in synch, the main argument for two documents is to make it easy to change some things (in the By-Laws) and hard to change others (in the Charter). The final decision was that we have a single document, a Charter.

      We reviewed the full document, reordering sections so they flow reasonably from one to another. That resulted in a stack of sections that Robyyan will use to edit the draft Charter into a final version, to be voted up or down at the next Baronial Meeting.

      Next Meeting: There is no next meeting of the Charter Committee! We're done! Thanks to everyone who
      participated over the last year!

      The revised final draft of the Charter will be uploaded to the group files in the next couple of days.

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com