Recent Ayreton Awards at Coronation/40 Year - Congrats!

  • young_happy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2009
      Greetings All!

      We've had much to be proud of having just hosted a wonderful event.

      We also have a chance to congratulate our friends and neighbors who received awards during the two Courts of the day.

      If I missed anyone, please respond to the list so we can celebrate everyones good deeds. I had trouble hearing so could have easily missed one of our Ayreton members being recognized by the Crown.

      Well deserved all!

      ~Philip

      Awards read into Court at the Midrealm Forty Year Anniversary and Coronation on October 3, 2009:

      Royal Augmentation of Arms – Fernanda de la Foret called 'Fern'

      From the Court of Their Royal Majesties, King Dag Thorgrimsson & Queen Anne Marie de Garmeaux:

      Awards read into Court at the Midrealm Forty Year Anniversary and Coronation on October 3, 2009:

      Award of Arms – Alexandra of Foxvale, Emma of Foxvale, Gearalt o'Tuathail