Reminder: Ayreton Event Meeting at All Souls

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006

      Don't forget we're meeting at 4pm at All Souls to discuss the Ayreton event.  We've got some important stuff to make decisions on-- such as sponsoring groups, event stewards, and issues with the site/date...  We don't have a place for the meeting set yet, but I will post something at Troll as soon as I find out.

      Hope to see everyone who's been supporting this so far there!

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~