[CHARTER] Agenda for 2009-10-11

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2009
      My bad -- I didn't post this agenda a week ago like I should have. My apologies. Fortunately, it isn't a long agenda in number of topics:

      Ayreton Charter Committee Agenda
      2009-10-11

      The goal for this meeting is to make a final edit on the charter
      text, as drafted at our last meeting. When this meeting is over, we
      should have a final text to present to the populace of Ayreton for
      approval as our baronial charter.

      4:00 Welcome, introductions

      4:05 Review ground rules and purpose

      4:10 Review and revise charter text on decision making,
      especially as regards the counting of proxies toward a quorum.
      See the 2009-09-13 draft, sections 1.a and 1.c.

      4:25 Decide whether we have a Charter or a Charter and By-Laws

      4:50 Restructure the text to final form, and adjust for readability and flow.

      5:35 Parking Lot

      5:40 Next Actions

      5:45 Break before the Ayreton meeting

      This meeting is at the same location as the Ayreton Baronial Meeting:
      Ida Congregational Church of Jefferson Park
      5320 West Giddings
      Chicago, IL 60630

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com