Re: Baronial Business Meeting Agenda: Sunday October 11, 2009 at 6:00 PM

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2009
      Last minute note on getting there--for anyone travelling from the South via I-90, outbound Lawrence Ave. exits are under construction, and therefore closed. The easiest option is probably to exit at I-94 (so stay to the right at the split) and head west(left). Pick up Milwaukee Ave. and follow it (right turn) to Giddings. If you park in the Hoyne bank lot, please do not block the drive through/atm lanes.

      As for pot luck options, brewers--it'd be ok to bring your latest samples.

      And again, contributions for the church food pantry would be appreciated.

      -Nadezda