Need one more photo for XL--the Ayreton staff!

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2009
      Dear Ayreton,

      The MK HIstory Project was able to collect a lot of photos and stories last weekend. I haven't reviewed them yet,but I'm sure it now contains a huge treasury of great stuff.

      However, there's one more photo that I would like to add to the historic archives of the XL event--a photo of the volunteers!

      Or maybe two more photos--the event volunteers and a general everybody-in-the-barony photo.

      What do you think about trying to fill the gap tonight at the Ayreton meeting? I'll bring my camera to get the biggest group photo possible. Maybe we can all wear XL T-shirts, since we won't be in garb?

      See you tonigh!

      Fern