Crown Tourney Help

  • young_happy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
      Howdy All!

      Crown Tourney will be upon us in just a few days.

      I know many of us are still tired for the hard work from this past weekend. But, if you are able to make Crown, please consider volunteering for a few hours.

      There will be plenty of opportunities to help out. And, the more people that can pitch in, the more fun we all can have. We've just seen how well it works with Forty Year!

      Thanks,
      ~philip