Expectations of the Landed Nobility of Ayreton: Voting this Sunday

  • young_happy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
      Greetings All!

      Below is the final draft of the Expectations of the Landed Nobility of Ayreton. We will be voting for approval of these expectations this Sunday.

      If you would like to vote and are unable to attend the meeting then please email me by Noon on Sunday and I will be able to include your vote in the process.

      Thanks all! This is just one more part of our transition into a full status Barony.
      ~philip

      *FINAL DRAFT*

      Expectations of the Landed Nobility of Ayreton

      These are the expectations of the Baron and/or Baroness for the Barony of
      Ayreton above and beyond those as set by the governing documents of the SCA and
      the Middle Kingdom and as set by the Crown of the Middle Kingdom:

      • Support the rich variety of interests and activities of the people of Ayreton
      • Inspire courtesy and chivalry through their own conduct
      • Encourage growth
      • Encourage ceremony
      • Attend event sponsored by Ayreton and by the Cantons of Ayreton
      • Hold Baronial Court
      • Attend events outside of Ayreton where they will act as representatives of the
      Barony
      • Have a Baronial Presence at any event that they attend

      Expectations of the Landed Nobility are not limited to this list. The Baron
      and/or Baroness will have further responsibilities above and beyond these
      expectations as warranted by circumstances.

      *FINAL DRAFT*
    • tomscrip
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2009
        It's great and all that the Baron and Baroness know what WE expect of THEM. But what do THEY expect of US.

        Aethelwulf