Re: Elgin Community College Demo -- carpool?

  • Judith Epstein
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2009
      I would reply off-list, but I really hope to get responses from more
      than just good Seamus here. Please respond off-list if you're willing
      to give a ride

      Looking at the Google Maps page (http://tinyurl.com/ydtzy99), I can
      get from my nearest cross-street (California and Devon, Chicago, IL)
      to the National St. Metra in roughly 2.5 hours, which is a long trip
      but not outside the realm of possibility. However, after that, it's an
      8-minute drive by car from the Metra station to the ECC. Is there
      anyone intends to drive from the general vicinity of the Metra station
      to the ECC, that might be willing to give a lift in exchange for gas
      money? Better yet, is anyone within Chicago itself intending to drive
      to this demo, who wouldn't mind a tag-along?

      Judith / no SCA name yet