Memorial Bake Sale At Vanished Woods All Soul Event

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      Your pardon good gentles and populace of the Great Middle Kingdom.Though I have made multiple announcements in recent times this will be the last time I run this announcement.  It is rare that I make announcements that blanket all the Ayreton Groups as well as the two main Midland Groups.  Today it is with sadness and hope that I make the following announcement.

      As you may have heard on October 19, 2006, around 2:16 a.m., Lord Aldred of Ascalon (modernly known as V. Scott Tepe) lost his fight with cancer and the subsequent complications of it.

      Lord Aldred leaves behind a loving wife, Lady Aline of Bamborough (Teri), and three beautiful children, Kyle 10, and Cassandra and Melissa, 5.  He also leaves a large family, both biological and chosen....he was well loved by many of us.

      Services have already been held for this passing.  It has been asked that  you please call Acelina, and not Teri, during this time.  She is in touch with the family, and can relay messages.  Acelina's home phone is (630) 378-5413 and cell is (630) 803-0217.

      At the Vanished Woods, All Souls Event, their will be a Memorial Bake Sale in honor of Lord Alred of Ascalon, the entirety of all moneys received shall go to his surviving biological family.  A donation jar will be at the table.

      It is asked that all who may to come and join them in this worthy cause.  All Soul's is held November 4.  http://www.vanishedwood.org/all_souls_day/

      In this vein all those who are willing to donate an item to the bake are encouraged to do so.  Already donations of brownies and fudge that have been offered and the hope is to have others as well.

      Please contact Jenna at lttlems1@... to coordinate donations of baked goods for this worthy cause.

      Lord Ian the Green
      Ayreton Towne Cryer