Carpool for tonight's Scribal Night?

  • Judith Epstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2009
      I know I asked before, but I thought I should ask again. Is anyone in
      or near West Rogers Park, Chicago, going to be attending tonight's
      Scribal Night out in Des Plaines? I'd really like to go, but have no
      transportation that would get me out there and back before midnight.

      Judith / no SCA name yet
      Protege to Master Albrecht Waldfurster OP