MIdrealm XL--An Event To Remember!

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
      Dear Aryeton,

      What a fantastic event! From the earliest set-up staff to the final clean-up crew, this event was a testament to the amazing level of service and cooperation among the members of the Barony of Aryeton! Everyone helped, and everyone did a great job!

      Thank you so very much! We have set a standard that other baronies will find difficult to match!

      Myself, I am still exhausted after this event. It was wonderful, but I am exhausted. My family visitors left today (on separate flights, so it required two trips to O'Hare to drop them off!) and Robyyan and I are trying to put the house back in order.

      As soon as I have one more night's sleep, I will be able to give you a report from the autocrat's point of view. Wulfram was amazingly efficient to tell us about the finances right away, and it's very nice to know so quickly about the financial success!

      Thank you, thank you, thank you. This was wonderful!

      Yours in Service to Aryeton,

      Fern