Ride Wanted: Crystal Ball

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      I would like to go to Crystal Ball this year.  Particularly since I plan to abuse my bad knee with more dancing than I should, I don't think I can make the drive.  Is anyone planning to go that would have room for a rider?  I can pay my share of gas money, and we can discuss the logistics of room and board.  This is one of the best dance events in the Midrealm.  More details of the event are below.

      Please respond off-list to alta_gioiosa@...

      Thank you,

      Teleri ferch Morgant

      http://www.shatteredcrystal.org/crystalball09.htm

      November 13-15, 2009
      Bluffview Elementary School
      905 Bluffview Elementary Lane
      Dupo, IL 62239 (near Saint Louis)
      Site Opens 7 PM Friday Site Closes 10 AM Sunday