Dance dates for October

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2009

      Good gentles,

      Ida Noyes dance will occur one week from tomorrow, Tuesday, 10/13. I also suggest the following venues;

      • Northside dance practice is hosted by ECS for Sunday 10/11.
      • Elv Av Tiden will have their monthly practice on Monday 10/12
      • Northside dance practice is hosted by ECS for Sunday 10/25.
      For last minute changes, please check my monthly calendar.

      In service,

      Lord Dunstan Bramblette

    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2009

        Good gentles,

        Ida Noyes dance will occur tonight, Tuesday, 10/13. I also suggest the following venues;

        • Northside dance practice is hosted by ECS for Sunday 10/25.
        • Ida Noyes dance will also occur on, Tuesday, 10/27.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2009

          Good gentles,

          Ida Noyes dance will next occur on, Tuesday, 10/27. I also suggest our Northside dance practice which is hosted by ECS for Sunday 10/25.