Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Tshirt fundraiser

  • suzanearley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2009

      no, I still have ~65 tshirts left. I'm taking orders for these tshirts to get them sold.

      Anyone who didn't get a tshirt, I still have them in sizes Small to 3X.

      Send checks to Susan Earley, 4N400 Church Rd. Bensenville, IL 60106. $20 gets you a tshirt and I'll figure out how to send it to you or mongolmail it somehow.

      I'll also bring them to the Ayreton business meeting next sunday.

      Ghita