Coronation/ 40-Year Gate Notes

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Greetings,

      I would like to take this time to thank Mistress Juliana, Master Hal, and everyone who assisted at Troll for Coronation/40-Year. You all made my job as bankroll for the event a smooth one, especially considering the numbers we had yesterday.

      We ended up with 689 adults attending this event. 689! And I never saw a huge line at Troll at any given time. Congrats.

      Also, if you have an outstanding receipt/invoice for a 40-Year event-related expense, please turn it it over to me NO LATER THAN the next Ayreton Bizmeet, 11.October.2009. If I do not have it by that time, consider your expense a donation on your behalf to the Midrealm and to Ayreton. Sorry to be a pain, but I would prefer to not keep funds rightfully due to Ayreton and to the Midrealm frozen in the Grey Gargoyles' account because an invoice or a receipt is still outstanding, especially considering the next quarterly Exchequer Reports are due at the end of this month.

      Thanks again.

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion